Thursday, July 28, 2011

Levin and Philip


My mom told my a fun story about my nephews the other day.  My parents had two of my nephews (Levin-5, and Philip-3) over to play on Saturday.  The boys were outside riding in their plastic cars-  the ones that are red on bottom and yellow on top.  My mom listened in to the game they were playing.  They were loading up the back of their cars with wood and driving it over to the other side of the yard which was "Yakama".  They were going to repair houses in Yakama.  I know they remember to pray for me and my friends in Yakama often.  Missions has become a part of their reality at such a young age.  It is fun to think about what God will be doing through them in 20 years.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's just how it was. So cute! BTW, across the fence was China. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete