Friday, January 20, 2012

New Discipleship Group Space

Some of my favorite d-droup moments have happened in the peaceful and calm environment of my home.  The girls have come to trust my home as a safe place.  They are familiar with the space and do not get distracted by a changing environment like they do when we go out somewhere.  We are able to have more real and honest conversations about their lives and the Lord.  But with Veronica's d-group wanting to use our house too, I am not always able to use it.  To solve this problem I am setting up a d-group space in the youth area at our new church building.  This space will not only be available for my d-groups but for others as well.  Would you like to help my set up a homey and comfortable area for d-groups to meet.  You can contribute through funds or through donating materials.

Here is a wish list:

  • Rug ( It has cement floor)
  • Couch
  • Chairs
  • Tall lamp
  • Small table
  • Shelf
  • Cabinent
  • Small refrigerator
  • Heater (we will be in the cold basement)
  • Games/ craft supplies 

~You can donate on our website through paypal: sacredroadministries.com

~You can mail funds to: 22116 SE 51st Place - Issaquah, WA 98029 


~You can call me (509-930-5903) or email me (hmgerman@gmail.com) with any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Heather loves the girls she disciples as she would her own sisters. She is a magnet for girls needing a big sister, a listening ear, and even a nurturing heart.

    ReplyDelete